Sunday, February 13, 2011

can someone please tell me why they make the people in herpes medicine commercials sooo happy?

I really wonder why life seems so funny when they have a venereal disease, they can not get rid of. I am free and I'm not so happy to go lucky. I just wanted to know what others thought. Because if you have a crazy depressed person on screen is the product purchased. Simple marketing technique. All the commercials look happy. Since you have not, you will never understand the joy. I've always wondered that myself: P LMAO! Maybe because they have paid a lot of money to do business. Because they have their herpes treatment, I think. they try to sell their people product.The be glad they have found something that might help. Want to buy now only purchase their medication because they make you feel so good job! all sectors of its business that want to see a depressing business? Like helpless romantic reaction because it is a lot of money to do it commercial.and they are probably not even an STD. lol Well I guess that's why it's annoying to have a sexually transmitted disease - when it's something that helps, what makes them happy - do not have to worry so much, can affect your daily life! In addition to its partners want to buy if they were angry and moody:)? It's because now they have found a way to hide their symptoms for some time, so once again "get" for her, usually makes ppl happy. So remember that next time you perform an inspection of the question someone anatomy.just can not see that does not mean it's not there. They sell a product that is the reason. This is because trying to sell things. I would not buy a product with depressed people advertise it. I think it would be so depressed!.

2 comments:

deanfneilsarah said...

Hello!! I’m indeed very happy for the great help that Dr. okorom rendered to me, I was a herpes patient my husband also was a herpes patient, we saw a blog whereby Dr. okorom cured herpes, we (Me and My Husband) decided to contact him which we did, he asked us to buy some items, unfailingly we sent him the money he will need in buying the items required, He castes the spell and asked us to go for check-up after three days of casting the spell, Luckily for us we were tested herpes negative, now I believe all these Testimonies about him on the internet, he is truly a great man, if you want to discuss with me on how he cured us, kindly email me on deanfneilsarah@gmail.com or you can contact the great Herbalist and a spell caster on dr.okoromspellhome@live.com or you can call him via his mobile phone number on +2348158168556.....

deanfneilsarah said...

Hello!! I’m indeed very happy for the great help that Dr. okorom rendered to me, I was a herpes patient my husband also was a herpes patient, we saw a blog whereby Dr. okorom cured herpes, we (Me and My Husband) decided to contact him which we did, he asked us to buy some items, unfailingly we sent him the money he will need in buying the items required, He castes the spell and asked us to go for check-up after three days of casting the spell, Luckily for us we were tested herpes negative, now I believe all these Testimonies about him on the internet, he is truly a great man, if you want to discuss with me on how he cured us, kindly email me on deanfneilsarah@gmail.com or you can contact the great Herbalist and a spell caster on dr.okoromspellhome@live.com or you can call him via his mobile phone number on +2348158168556.....

Post a Comment