Monday, February 7, 2011

Why does Herpes medicine can eliminate the simptoms but cant eliminate the herpes from the body?

What is the reason that when you take a cure for herpes, acyclovir or another, helps clear the simptoms healty and back, but can not cure herpes? Not as a drug into your bloodstream and body? Why can not eliminate the virus can delete it from the local wound? Because there is no known cure for herpes virus. Very few viruses can be cured. Many drugs only treat symptoms. With many viruses, if not all viruses that it is something bigger, it is an individual genetic makeup. When they find away to stop the herpes virus to also be a person of RNA and eliminate infected cells, there will be a cure. Hi, I'm an herbalist fan and can say with certainty that there is a product made by Nature's Sunshine Herbs called VS-C "to cure herpes. I know for sure because I healed two people so far. Good luck, Mark medicine only treats the symptoms.

0 comments:

Post a Comment