Sunday, February 20, 2011

why can't I use cold sore medicine on genital herpes?

Does anyone know any of genital herpes over the counter medications. What happens if I use Abreva on the outbreak of genital organs. Herpes on the face of a second type of herpes. But ask your doctor, it might work. Handle only with genital herpes genital thats nothing special for consideration by the herpes simplex virus is another herpes, you must have the correct anti-viral. Although they are two herpes viruses, they are different strains of virus. You have to work on a systemic drug for genital herpes of blood. Antivirals administered orally to shorten the duration of symptoms and reduce pain, cold sores and genital herpes. Three oral agents are currently prescribed, including acyclovir (Zovirax), famciclovir (Famvir) and valacyclovir (Valtrex). Traitement: Les symptoms peuvent ĂȘtre Soulages par des mĂ©dicaments tion que l'acyclovir. Genital herpes: acyclovir 200 400 mg three times daily for 10 days, the prophylaxis of herpes: acyclovir 200 to 400 mg twice a day Those who experience outbreaks find that the medication as Zovirax ointment eases the pain and may help speed recovery when blisters appear. Acyclovir is used to decrease pain and speed the healing of sores or blisters in people who have varicella (chickenpox), herpes zoster (shingles, a rash that can occur in people who have had chickenpox in the past) and for the first time or repeat outbreaks of genital herpes (herpes virus that causes the buttons to form around the genitals and rectum from time to time.) Acyclovir is used sometimes to prevent outbreaks of genital herpes in people who are infected with the virus. Acyclovir is in a class of antiviral medications called synthetic nucleoside analogues. It works by preventing the spread of herpes virus in the body. Acyclovir will not cure genital herpes and the spread of genital herpes can not stop other people Note: I am not a medical Professonal. There is no cure in the use of physician prescribed medications, there is hope to try something different. I thought about trying abreva, but I havnt had time to do it. It usually def make it worse, you have nothing to lose, and it just healed def. Dont listen to the brainwashed idiots here, genital herpes medication just to help you, it helps to empty your pockets anyway. Ive never been and I've pretty well so far, better than those who use it, Ive used many things Carmex, baking soda, hydrogen peroxide, anti-viral natural supplements, hand sanitizer, alcohol, honey, etc. Acyclovir will not cure genital herpes and the spread of genital herpes can not stop other people Note: I am not a medical Professonal. There is no cure in the use of physician prescribed medications, there is hope to try something different. I thought about trying abreva, but I havnt had time to do it. It usually def make it worse, you have nothing to lose, and it just healed def. Dont listen to the brainwashed idiots here, genital herpes medication just to help you, it helps to empty your pockets anyway. Ive never been and I've pretty well so far, better than those who use it, Ive used many things Carmex, baking soda, hydrogen peroxide, anti-viral natural supplements, hand sanitizer, alcohol, honey, etc.

0 comments:

Post a Comment