Thursday, February 10, 2011

How much would you ask for to be a spokesperson for a Herpes medicine?

Id theyd take offers, I do not care what people think and that the work could lead to increased advertising. Viagra, Rogaine, Lipitor, spacious, all good, hehe. I've been seeing a lot of night infomercials, lol lol lol. I feel embarrassed for the people who make these commercials. Person 1: Hey, what do you do? Person 2: You know the new herpes commercial? Person 1: If Person 2: * looks at all the arrogant and nods *. Oh yes Person 1: nooo, ewww. Until then it sucks! Haha I would try to sell what they give me, I would start in the first strip club not long, maybe about $ 5,000 I really need a job, so if I have to pretend you do have herpes. lol! I think you should go to work the first shift. :) Have a great day! Because what not.I agree that I will take what they give me money also = D Talk to me when you actually buy some of the commercials. I bought an ab-rocket glider and a maxi (hair straightner) lol.

0 comments:

Post a Comment