Friday, February 18, 2011

Can i practice medicine if im positive for Herpes Simplex?

Ive had my whole life, it would be an obstacle when medicine practice, I? Will they also make me when I tell them I have herpes simplex? I fear a health certificate? unless on their hands must be absolutely no problem and no reason for anyone to know. This should be no problem as long as you have to keep it under control. Most people have herpes simplex type 1 herpes labialis herpes simplex A. www.nwpa-s.com Northwest Physician Assistant Student Resource, I "think" will be, as you would your hands and sterilizing clothes and gloves that would not matter problem if you do the operations but the general practice could be a problem, you'd better check with your board of medicine. Could be done to change course, lectures and writes books and documentaries to do if you wish.

0 comments:

Post a Comment