Saturday, February 19, 2011

What is the best over-the-counter Oral Herpes Medicine?

I do not know why, but I have fluid-filled blisters on the lips. It is very sore and painful. My lips started itching and pain so after a few hours that had blisters.I want to pick something up during my lunch hour before you see a doctor. "I can get a CVS or Walgreens remedy? Thanks. OTC for cold sores and / or oral herpes is Abreva. If you have problems with oral herpes outbreaks are very frequent, consult your doctor and ask for a prescription for Valtrex. Carmex is very effective. When you feel a cold sore coming, apply a generous drop to the affected area. Often prevents cold sore outbreaks completely. In addition, relieves and reduces the wound appeared. Valtrex is not an option for oral herpes, so it is designed for genital herpes, which is the same family, but completely different. Lysine supplements help prevent cold sores. Take a day and take two when you have an injury. rubbing alcohol, aggrevates everything just I've tried everything from tea tree oil, Carmex, lysine, H202, and I found that drinking to get rid of it within days if not hours, and it will rarely or never come back if you feel it come back to alcohol and it will never be displayed .

0 comments:

Post a Comment