Wednesday, February 23, 2011

I think my herpes medicine is not working anymore!?

I have herpes tangentially for almost 5 years. I have always taken Famvir. For the past few months my pimples Increses as every two weeks. I think I got immune to it. I have heard that lysine vitamin immunty your system breaks to increase lower. Is this true and what else can I do to get my breaks lower. What do u guys think? I would definitely recommend lysine. It is certainly good to help your body fight viral infections. But it would also be wise to consult a doctor. There are other drugs available, and one of them may be more effective for you. Lysine helps. You can see the development of immunity to the medicine that you had herpes now for 5 years. The longer you have herpes outbreaks more you also happen to be afraid of the sexual organs and PID. Over time, you can also get genital cancer. With this, you are likely to undergo plastic surgery to hide the horror. JED question. dr. Switching to Valtrex. yes strengthens the immune system may also contribute to reducing outbreaks and also talk to your doctor change your medication if you do not think it works for you I do not believe that genital herpes causes cancer (it was HPV), but hopefully not cause any fear of make yourself aware of it and get cosmetic surgury .

0 comments:

Post a Comment