Saturday, February 12, 2011
can i use other medicine for herpes other than valtrex?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(29)
-
▼
February
(22)
- Is anyone looking for alternative medicine for her...
- why do you need to take medicine for herpes?
- Is there an alternative herpes medicine out yet?
- My girlfrien has valrtak in her medicine cabinet. ...
- How long after finsihing your medicine for a herpe...
- I think my herpes medicine is not working anymore!?
- Do you need to stay on medicine for herpes if you ...
- Can any medicine prevent detecting herpes in swab ...
- why can't I use cold sore medicine on genital herpes?
- What is the best over-the-counter Oral Herpes Medi...
- Can i practice medicine if im positive for Herpes ...
- Is Valtrex the only herpes medicine you can take f...
- What would herpes medicine do to a person without ...
- I just found out I have herpes. How affective is t...
- Is it absolutely necessary to take medicine if you...
- can someone please tell me why they make the peopl...
- can i use other medicine for herpes other than val...
- Would you ever do a commercial for something like ...
- How much would you ask for to be a spokesperson fo...
- I am suffering from herpes since 1 month and tried...
- Who & how do I sell a FDA Approved Herbal herpes m...
- Why does Herpes medicine can eliminate the simptom...
-
▼
February
(22)
0 comments:
Post a Comment