Friday, February 11, 2011

Would you ever do a commercial for something like extenze, viagra, or Herpes medicine?

It is not just a maid for the use of these products? There is a sum of money that would be? Show me the money because I do not want to advertise herpes worldwide. Otis was an ad for Viagra to a female walrus If I need money fast so I would like. But I pay at least $ 10.000 Yes for the money and certainly would not be very good I have no money. Extens I'll try one day, just to see if it works; D! It's worth a shot, Money Shot by D! Probably. This does not mean that really, honestly, I do not need to prove anything to anyone. If money was right, like enough to make a hole in my debt, yes, I would. Who cares if people recognize me.I 'd be like, "If I can advertise products and advertising to attract And.you mass" if you choose to mock me. I would, but if you do not already rich as Jimmy Johnson and some others that have been planted. Before response.HECK No! But after a brief thought.Y Yes, for $ 1 millionfor the price I can move to an island where I can live peacefully and happily .

0 comments:

Post a Comment