Monday, February 14, 2011

Is it absolutely necessary to take medicine if you have herpes in the mouth?

There are three small bumps, and I know I had herpes outbreaks for genital herpes in the past but I would like to know if I will not take medication for those who come in my mouth, he is worse, or they leave in time without medicine? But it gets worse. http://www.herpes-coldsores.com/cold_sores.htm There are many treatments herpes and a job more suited to a personal choice. Herpes should always be diagnosed professionally. It is important to know exactly treat their condition before the search for possible solutions. After the correct diagnosis will give you the best chance of success in the treatment of choice and gives you tips on how to handle the situation properly. Since herpes is a virus, antibiotics used to treat bacterial infections and are useless for viruses. You can also deplete your immune system to kill good and bad bacteria in your body, so taking a course of antibiotics, it is absolutely necessary to achieve the best way to learn about their possible treatment is to visit your health, including genital herpes disappears without medication. The drug helps you go faster, but many (myself included) go through outbreaks of herpes (oral or genital) and never take anything for it at all. If you do not want to spend money with antiviral drugs, or simply do not like the idea of putting unnecessary drugs into your body - why not take them. No big deal. The wound disappears within a week or so, and do not become cancer or worse disease. Can take only a day or two to decrease. Depends on some things, especially the bad guy and that is the case. I recommend you get some treatment for him because he has a reputation for being worse.

0 comments:

Post a Comment