I have 20 weeks pregnant, just found out you have herpes today. I have so many questions, so scared. What is the effectiveness of medicine for the outbreak. What are the chances of death to someone new, if I have the courage to go in a different context? I need some support. herpes? HSV-1 (oral herpes / cold sores) or HSV-2 (genital herpes)? About 80% of U.S. are infected with HSV-1. SE is the HSV-2, when it contracted the disease, because the baby is at greater risk if the mother is infected late in pregnancy. In fact, the baby is more important to worry about the future of relations. You have to talk to your doctor about the infection and suppression therapy (which will place it anyway in the third quarter to protect a baby.) And read the source information below. I was 34 weeks pregnant. Not taking medications every day, only when an outbreak occurs. about 20 weeks I had an outbreak do to reduce stress my immune system I called my doctor would not let me some anti-viral unless it is absolutely not the holiday. It took only 5-6 days. The drugs are very effective and works well. I found myself feeling dehydrated and have a dry mouth, so I stopped and discovered that I just snapped a 1 -2 times a year like. I did not even know I had herpes about a year and a half years, however. all others is how long outbreaks last, how long they are and how they look. it is almost always a tingling / itching, but the outbreak may look like paper cuts, blisters, small bumps, sores or pimple-like. there may be a bump or a small red mark. it varies. pass to any condoms do not help, but this is something that passes through skin contact. condoms to reduce risk. there is no way to even avoid the oppressive treatment is basically a matter of time. I was not my ex, we went two years a lot of sex and STD testing for him. now with my fiance that I am pregnant with her just over a year and a half for him, because we contract well.and never used condoms. Just know that it often before and it's something you can not handle yet. Fortunately, I got it for 20 years and have never used the treatment for them. My doctor told me once an outbreak takes about 7 days without or with 2-3 days. If it is herpes (which causes cold sores), you have nothing to fear. Just do not kiss not your child during a cold sore. If you Valtrex or generic form very effective and safe to take for you while you are pregnant. Enter start to work him a couple of days, they should start managing your symptoms and help clear your accent. The best thing you can do for your child to take medicine. I was not my ex, we went two years a lot of sex and STD testing for him. now with my fiance that I am pregnant with her just over a year and a half for him, because we contract well.and never used condoms. Just know that it often before and it's something you can not handle yet. Fortunately, I got it for 20 years and have never used the treatment for them. My doctor told me once an outbreak takes about 7 days without or with 2-3 days. If it is herpes (which causes cold sores), you have nothing to fear. Just do not kiss not your child during a cold sore. If you Valtrex or generic form very effective and safe to take for you while you are pregnant. Enter start to work him a couple of days, they should start managing your symptoms and help clear your accent. The best thing you can do for your child to take medicine.
0 comments:
Post a Comment